Sunday, January 15, 2012

How I take care of my skin

1. Cleanse- I use clean and clear advantage 3 in 1 acne cleanser.  I love this product because it has salicylic acid in it, which helps clean out dirt from your pores and prevents pimples.  I have been using this product for about 5 years and it always does the job.
2. Moisturize- I use Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion.  Its not too oily or thick, which I really like. You can put a thin layer on if you have oily skin and more of a thick layer in areas of dry skin. I have been using this product for 10 years and its amazing. I have tried other lotions over the yrs and always go back because they either break me out or dry my face up. This one is just right and it also comes in a gel besides the lotion.

8 comments:

Segments of Life said...

We must have the same beauty routine ;)

Garima said...

What other face wash can I use because my skin is oily...so what will be appropriate for this kind of skin?

Brandy said...

I have been using Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion for years as well. I love it just wish sometimes it was a little thicker. I have horrible dry skin in the winter.

Sharon said...

Really want to try the Clinique moisturiser :)

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

Amber Rose x said...

I have been wanting to try that Clinique moisturiser for a whole- will have to grab it soon!

Really lovely blog too- happy to be your newest follower!

I'm a new blogger just starting on my little 'Wonderland', would love it if you came and had a look amberroseC.blogspot.com

xxxx

Keep the Secret said...

Your blog is really interesting, nice products and nice rutine! your face must be amazing!!

I follow u, now, i hope you follow me back as you said.

Thanks very much for your comment and for visit "KS"

See u you soon

xoxo

Unknown said...

I really like your blog already! i might try this as well really need to sort out my skin after it taking the hit of winter!

xx

BlairBeautyBlogger said...

I love the Clinique lotion although i can only use it at night because I find it makes my skin shiny, although it is so moisturizing. Nice blog:)

http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.com/