Sunday, January 22, 2012

How can I stop my base from fading?

Controlling oil and properly using powder are key to making your foundation last all day. During your morning makeup ritual, apply only a small amount of moisturizer, then warm up a liquid foundation between your palms before applying it; the heat from your hands will increase the makeup's ability to penetrate skin. Finish with a dusting of loose powder to eliminate excess oil and set the makeup. Touch up during the day with a dual-finish foundation (a powder and liquid combo).-Cosmo



8 comments:

Ale said...

Great tips!! Sometimes I skip moisturiser all together if I use a primer.

StephsBeauty&Things said...

Great blog!!

I never actually knew about warming up the foundation. Thanks for the tips.

honeyyblossom said...

beautiful blog!
can you tell me your secret how to get more subbies?

thanks!!

www.honeyyblossom.blogspot.com

Izy said...

I never knew that you should warm up foundation, so thanks :). Lovely blog.
xxx

devishanty said...

great tips. anyway can i ask you a question? so i've heard that if you use foundation everyday it's not good for your skin, any tips on that? thanks :)

Connie said...

Wow your site is pretty informative! I'm gonna follow ;)

Pls visit my site if you have time and follow back if you like it? Thanks! **HUUGGGGGSSS**

http://snowyscorner.blogspot.com

Rachel-Beth said...

Great tips :) My base always fades sooo quickly!! I'm now your newest follower :) It would be fab if you could follow me back at kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com

Rach xoxo

Pretty Little Lives said...

Great tips!
I am now following you!
Please check out my blog and follow back if you like it :)
prettylittlelives.blogspot.com
xx