Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 7:02 PM
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 10:41 AM
Monday, January 23, 2012
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 3:13 PM
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 10:41 AM
Friday, January 20, 2012
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 10:17 AM
Thursday, January 19, 2012
HAVE A BEAUTY QUESTION AND NEED ADVICE? JUST ASK.
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 8:27 PM
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 8:21 PM
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 6:48 PM
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 5:02 PM
2. What you need for the contouring is — a bronzer (or a foundation 1-2 shades darker than your skin tone), blush, highlight powder (or a foundation 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone), and eye shadow, eyeliner and makeup brushes.
3. Stand under an overhead light which brightly illuminates your face. Use this as a guideline to see where your shadows naturally fall and contour your face accordingly.
4. Alternatively, you may start by sucking your cheeks in and locating your cheek bones and the hollows under it. The hollow is where you need to apply bronzer (or the darker foundation) in a sweeping movement from the top of your forehead’s hairline. Extend the brush movement to the area directly underneath the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
5. If your face is small, you can just shade the hollows of the cheeks starting from the temples. Shading on the forehead along your hairline will make your face appear even smaller.
At the same time, those with a broad forehead can benefit from using bronzer to shade around the hairline to minimize its apparent width. It is very important to know what your face shape is and work with it accordingly.
6. If you have a wide face, use bronzer to shade the outer edges of your jaw line to make it appear smaller. People with narrow thin faces may skip this part.
Those with a double chin can sweep the brush under the jaw line to create a shadow there.
7. The apples of your cheeks may be highlighted with highlight powder and a blush in a colour of your choice.
8. Pick up a smaller brush. Apply your strokes from where your eyebrow begins down along the sides of the bridge of the nose. Leave the bridge untouched. Repeat on the other side, blending really well to avoid harsh lines.
If your nose has a wide tip, blend your bronzer inwards underneath the tip, to create a v-shaped shadow facing inwards. Use highlight powder to make the tip of the nose more prominent, and extend the highlight along the bridge.
Some noses may be shaped perfectly and will not need to be over defined. With trial and error, you will know what looks most aesthetic.
10. You may want to apply a slight touch of highlighter on the Cupid’s bow to give definition to your lips. Line lips with a deeper shade than your lipstick colour and fill inside the outline with lipstick.
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 3:38 PM
-Racoon eyes? No makeup remover? Take a q-tip and dab in a bit of lotion and use it the same way you would a makeup remover,
the lotion will wipe it right off.
-Small eyes? Line the inside of them with a white eye liner. It will make your eyes pop.
-Want a slimmer nose? Use a highlighting powder and place it down the bridge of your nose for a shadowing effect.
-Hate taking off water proof masacara? Apply a coat of regular mascara first, then
top it with waterproof. "This way, the waterproof formula locks onto the other mascara instead of your lashes, so it comes
-Thin Lips? To make thin lips appear larger, apply your liner just outside of your natural lip line.
-Want big, bold lashes? A trick makeup artists use to make lashes pop is apply one coat of lengthening mascara, followed by
one coat of thickening mascara.
-want your eyelashes flipped up more? After applying mascara, blow dry them or cold for about 30 secs.
-Want to get a perfect self tan but you always get streaks, when applying it mix it with body lotion, it prevents streaking.
-Foundation to heavy? Mix in some face moisturizer
-did you paint your nails and need them to dry very quick? Apply cuticle oil to them and they will dry almost instantly.
-want a dewy look on your face? when applying foundation add in some drops of liquid bronzer. (mac luster drops/hard candy glow all the way)
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 9:52 AM
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Hard candy teal liquid eye liner
Hard candy glamoflage
Nyx cream blush
wet n wild bronzer in princess
revlon airbrush foundation
revlon diamond dust silver shadow
dream nude airbrush foundation
instant age rewind concealer
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 10:59 AM
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
catalog or you can buy from this site:
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 12:46 AM
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 8:19 AM
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 1:53 PM
Friday, January 13, 2012
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 11:24 PM
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 6:56 PM
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 12:52 PM
Posted by Kiss and Blush Makeup at 9:49 AM