1. I took my camo quad and used the pink undertone color, which helps cancel out dark circles. I dabbed it where the red is.
2. Using my NYX HD concealer I put it over the pink color in a triangle form. The triangle form gives the light under eye look, like Kim Kardashian.
3. Next I took my MAC strobe light lotion and applied in over my concealer to give the shimmer highlight Kim Kardashian has.
4. Then I took an eyebrow pencil and shaded my eyebrows in.
5. I then took my all about cheeks palette from NARS and used orgasm for the blush, I used a stippling brush by sephora #44, and a fan brush from coastal scents to apply hungry heart along my upper cheek bone for the highlight.
6. I used NYX eyeshadow base to prevent creasing and enhance the color payoff of the shadows.
&. Next I took a flat shader brush and put toasted from the Naked palette all over the lid.
*. I used an angled crease brush to put this coastal scents cranberry color in my crease blending in and up from the outer V. Then I took creep and went over the outer V keeping it controlled so it doesn't go too far into the inner corner.
9. I used my MAC 217 for the highlight .
10. I used NYX jumbo eyeliner pen to make a cat eye.
11. I then put on my mascara.
12, I put my lipgloss on for the finishing touch!